5 Reasons to Book Your (Detox) Pedicure Today
At Esthetics by P Brown, our spa packages offer revitalizing treatments like massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures, all of which allow your body to detox and replenish.
These treatments improve more than your appearance, they improve your mental and spiritual health. Here are a few ways pedicures improve your health:
1. PEDICURES PREVENT INFECTION
Infections on your feet can come from many places:
If you fail to moisturize daily, the dry skin on your feet is more prone to infection because cracks form in the skin more easily.
The clipping, cleaning, and cutting of toenails that takes place during pedicures prevent the nails from growing inward and causing an infection. ⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. PEDICURES PROMOTE CIRCULATION⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ During a pedicure, you receive a massage of your feet and lower legs. The massaging helps promote the circulation of your blood. Increased blood circulation can prevent things like pain, arthritis, and varicose veins. Healthy blood flow also helps evenly distribute heat throughout your body. Finally, increased blood flow can help your lymph nodes clear toxins out of your body. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. PEDICURES IMPROVE NAIL HEALTH
Pedicures increase blood flow in your nails as well. The buffing make your nails shiny and tidy and it often increases the flow of nutrients that would otherwise be unavailable to your nails. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. PEDICURES PROMOTE MENTAL HEALTH
Just like massages, pedicures can help reduce stress. Stress has been known as the “silent killer” because it is the root cause of so many illnesses and diseases that people experience. Pedicures are very relaxing, putting your mind at ease.
5. PEDICURES HELP BOOST SELF CONFIDENCE
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Pedicures help improve your appearance because they make your feet look great; there are mental health benefits in that category as well.
I hope this information was helpful. If you know someone who would benefit from this post, please forward it to them.
As always, We look forward to hearing from you...